From podcasts to panels to speaking at conferences and meetups, I love to talk about a wide range of topics from creating purposeful companies, building distributed teams, creating inclusive cultures and teams, designing global commerce systems, collaborating between product, design, and engineering, building open source business models, to nurturing and maintaining global communities.
If you're interested in having me speak at your conference, please get in touch. It's helpful if you can include the following information:
- What is the name, date(s), and location of the event?
- What is the best link to find out more about the event?
- What type of presentation do you have in mind? How long?
- Does your event have a Code of Conduct?
- What is your name and contact information?
- Anything else you want!
When I speak at a conference, I'm really there to listen and learn. For me, any talk I give is a vehicle to opening conversations, encouraging people to talk, and connecting and building relationships. I have a personal rule of one talk per conference (no repeats), and I don't pay to speak. Thanks in advance for your interest.
Talks & Podcasts
Here are some of my upcoming talks along with a few of my more recent talks.
- Remote Work Podcast